This is what cycling holidays were meant to be! This ride will take you along both the Gulf of Thailand to the islands on quiet back roads through the photogenic countryside and along sleepy shorelines. Along the way, using the audio guides and recommendations on our self-guided app as well as the language basics in order to connect with locals, you’ll have an immersive, independent experience. Sun, sand, sea and cycling - what better way to enjoy 7 days of bike touring?
358 Km/222 mi riding. This bike tour is predominately on rural back roads with the occasional dirt road and a brief unavoidable stretch on the highway. The route varies from flat terrain to gently undulating hills and is suitable for all cyclists who can cover the distances involved.
Pedal-assist e-bikes are an available option on this tour for $175
Solo rider option: $990
- Pedal along the coast and then back roads through the countryside to the charming beach town of Pranburi.
- Visit the “monkey temple” of Prachuap Khiri Khan full of Langurs and stunning views of the bay and countryside.
- Bike to secluded Phaya Nakon Cave and its vast illuminated chamber
- Eat fresh crab on the beach in Hua Hin
- Learn about local aquamarine life with a stop at the Waghor Aquarium.
- 6 nights in premium hotel accommodation.
- 6 x breakfasts
- Quality well maintained bike and helmets
- Luggage transfers though out the tour
- A Jersey and a water bottle as mementos
- Boat transfer to the island
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT
The beauty of a self-guided tour is that, though the exploration is on your own, we’ve taken care of all the details for you. This means that the route is planned out and programmed into a GPS system and app and your luggage will be waiting for you at one of our chosen accommodations. This bike exploration of Thailand combines all the fun of an independent adventure with our expertise and knowledge of the area, the must-see sights and best places to eat in order to make your experience more directed and enjoyable.