15 Year Anniversary
We’re celebrating 15 years of touring Asia and want you to join us!
Pack your bags and join us cruising the River Kwai and exploring the tropical islands of Thailand this November for our special 15 year anniversary tour - a unique one-off trip packed with bonuses and special guests to help celebrate this milestone.
Ride with CEO
Free Night Extension
Anniversary Jersey & Swag Bag
Why Thailand? That’s where it all began, our first permanent base in the region, not to mention it has fantastic touring!
What’s the tour? The new Thailand Bike, Boat and Beach is our pick to celebrate. It’s our most innovative and inclusive tour, exploring two unique regions, with short and long ride options and non-riding activities for partners or friends who don’t wish to cycle.
So it’s a slice of Grasshopper Adventures history mixed with the new, which should make for a fantastic experience. But make no mistake, this is not just your run of the mill tour with a fancy title, here’s your additional haul of extras included at the regular price, on this departure only:
- Free Night Extension at Kho Yao resort: An additional night after the tour in an island paradise, absolutely free! Sounds amazing? We thought so too!
- Bike with the CEO: Join Grasshopper Adventures CEO, Adam Platt-Hepworth, who will be coming along for the ride!
- A commemorative 15 Year Anniversary Cycle Jersey specially designed to celebrate the occasion
- An included Swag Bag, with: Complimentary loaded sim card for hassle-free connectivity on the trip, Grasshopper's Backpack, Cap, Polo Shirt, Thailand Cycle Jersey (in addition to the anniversary one) and Sports Water Bottle
- $50 Bar tab for use on the ship, your floating hotel on the River Kwai
- Enjoy some unique insights and entertainment with Guest Speakers joining us during the evenings on the boat
- The tour will be led by our most experienced and sought after guides in Thailand, and also joining will be Steve Grace, the mastermind behind all our new Bike & Boat trips
Thailand Bike, Boat & Beach
Travel in comfort & style
We’ve chosen RV River Kwai boat for its elegance and comfort as well as their representation of heritage and cultural style. Even better you'll only need to unpack once after boarding your floating hotel. The boat has just ten guest cabins, so when returning from a day out you’ll feel at home in its intimate quarters. Relax with a cocktail and enjoy the sunset views from the deck.
Non-riders warmly welcomed
For partners or friends of cyclists wanting to join the tour without getting on a bike, special activities are planned with your own guide while the riders are out cycling. Non-cyclists will get to enjoy the leisure of the cruise as well as visits to all the important cultural sites on the route. There is something for everybody on a Bike & Boat tour!
City to Coast
This trip catches it all! From the colorful street-food laden lanes of the nation's bustling capital, to bucolic countryside surrounds and lazy river cruising, winding up on the unspoiled beaches of one of Thailand's lesser known island paradises. If you want to get a taste of the variety this destination has to offer, there's no better trip.
See what our bike & boat trips are all about
See you in Thailand!